Sunday 29 January 2023

Connection

Thankful invited to zoom social by friend & we had a good catch up after.  Enjoyed chatting with her.  

That we have a lovely comfy sofa and I have time to relax and enjoy it.  That Jay's bit can handle the weight of both our legs of he reclines slightly, & he did.

That he's put the second unit up for us, & we got more hooks and took the bottles to the bottle bank.  For the car and being able to drive.  Rembered to take a bag into the shop, 

Friends find chatting with me useful for getting their thoughts in order and one told me today she admires my clear thinking & that I know what I want.

Getting on well with the unpacking now, and the table is nearly clear.

Remembered to submit my timesheet.

Jigsaw fits on the computer desk.  The pieces I dropped were easily recovered.

For able to crochet and make basic adaptations for the pattern.  Also glad the squares are for a project so I can enjoy making them and then pass them on.

Friend sent me organic tea and I'm enjoying it - on a mission to reduce waste and environmental impact and it's inspired me to go to the market ans investigate the tea stall.

No comments:

Post a Comment