Friday 20 January 2023

Blessings

Thankful that I got paid sick leave when I was signed off, & got the phased return to work to ease back in.   That I've never been in trouble over my sick days.  

That husband had the sense to set me away on my own task rather than me grump at him and he makes it easy to reconnect.  

That we got the trolley and it was easy enough to bring the shed round, & take the trolley back.

That we are still making progress emptying the house, & have the weekend to carry on with it.

That I'm free to come and go workwise and it's easy to incorporate off days.

For husband sorting out the food, & knowing what I like.

For YouTube tutorials and easy to find information and patterns.  That I'm enjoying the crochet and the blanket squares is a productive way to learn and practice. 

For access to audiobooks and having the sofa so I can get comfy while relaxing.  That we can enjoy (& afford)  luxury and comfort.   For the library and apps.

Tomorrow i am looking forward to meeting someone I'm friendly with and finally getting to check out a coffee shop.  That I'm starting to feel more at home and settled in this town.  

That I still have a couple of days to sort out the things I forgot (like getting the bins collected). 

That I remembered grats.  And the book I'm reading has me thinking about karma and has bettered my understanding of it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment