Thursday 5 January 2023

Relaxing

Thankful for the ability to take it easy.

For being able to come and go as I please at work, & that the team meeting was a laugh.  Also that I still have some of the xanax left for when I'm really anxious. 

That friend came round & we had a fun chat - that she's taken the glass recycling for me, and also accepted a shawl as a birthday present.

That she's going to give me a hand packing on Sunday, & husband has agreed to pack on Saturday.

That he realised about the shopping delivery and we got to the other house just as the van was there.  

Noticed I'd got the carpet shampooer on rinse not wash before I had too much done.  That I got the day's exercise in using that.

We finished eating just in time for me to get to gaming and it was fun.  Now I know they have King of Tokyo and the expansions as well - plenty for me to explore.  

No comments:

Post a Comment