Thursday 26 January 2023

Happy & content

Thankful for being in a nice team at work, & being able to take it easy when I need to.  That I have enough to be ticking along with without being under pressure.

That we've given the keys back & the rented house is out of our minds & no longer our responsibility, & I am much calmer & happier since.

That I have friends to chat with, & am feeling more settled.  For having made the effort to contact a few people, & making plans.

For meetup & online communities, & having social options.  

For the internet & all that makes available / assessible.

For having a lovely lounge & new sofa - we picked well.  & glad we had the time & money to get the painting done before we moved in.

That husband takes care of the meals, & ordered me something different that I enjoyed - & I have plenty left for tomorrow.

That it was dry & I had time to get out for a quick walk - & there's a half mile loop I can easily do.

No comments:

Post a Comment