Monday 16 January 2023

Progress

Thankful I found out how to cancel an expensive subscription, & when I went to cancel I got the 3 months for 1 euro which is worth trying out. 

Last night's dinner out & dessert haven't derailed my weight loss efforts.

Glad the patio is sheltered and wasn't icy when I went out skipping, also that I didn't buy the out-of-date jaffa cakes since the meeting at work was cancelled - also glad not to have to scrape the ice off the car.  

The house sign arrived & we've put it up, looks good.

That I got my T-card board & have my work tasks written out on it now & it's handier than trying to keep track in my diary.

Got another couple of tasks progressed another step, & an admin chore has been given to someone else.

Got another car load brought round & was able to unscrew the legs of the 3 tables I tried.  Also managed to unscrew the clothes airer & get them all in the car.  Very glad to have the car & be able to drive etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment