Monday 2 January 2023

Starting

Thankful I got to the house & made a start with the packing,

That I got the bin out in time to be collected.

Remembered to phone my parent's & friend, & had a nice chat with each of them.  & remembered to message another friend.

Dinner was nice, as always, & husband had the bacon on for me getting home at lunch.  That husband decided to eat the short-dated chocolate rather than let me donate it (because it's gone white & unattractive).

Thankful I made the meditation session & enjoyed it.  That we had a nice chat as well, & same guy is running a bonus session this week.

Pleased with myself for thinking of moving the handles on the skipping rope to extend its life.  Glad that I'm enjoying the skipping, & that it's been dry when I've been out to do it.

  1. Looking forward to the cabinet being built & my boots having a home, & being able to unpack the rest of them, & my crystals having a home too.  That frees up shelves for the jigsaws to be unpacked.
  2. Looking forward to friend returning from her holidays, & being able to hang out
  3. Looking forward to tomorrow & having chocolate in my next eating window.

No comments:

Post a Comment