Thursday 29 April 2021

Work

Thankful that I got up early enough to do what I needed to & get to work in time for my meetings.  

That a couple of meetings have closed issues I was working on, & I finally managed to email the boss a list of what I'm currently working on.

That I held my temper with someone I was getting irritated with.

That I had a laugh with workmates, I am thankful for the team I'm in & that they are friendly & fun.  That we have a walk at lunch & get out for the air & exercise.  That we have a canteen that sells food & I liked the food today.

That there are some really nice houses available in our price range, & in reasonable areas for getting to work.  The house we're most interested in has a virtual tour & it looks like viewings are back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment