Friday 23 April 2021

Dandelions

Thankful that I enjoy the dandelions, they're cheerful & no effort.  & I saw a bee on one of them as I was sat out reading my book.  That the weather was nice, & it was good sitting out.

That the bunny wasn't bothered by the noise of the lawnmower - it's the first time I've done the back since I brought her here.

That I've enjoyed messaging friends tonight, including someone I rarely message who thanked me & said they'd enjoyed the conversation.

That lunch timings worked out, & the walk was a good laugh, that I have my 10k steps.  That I got a bottle of juice at lunch so I had it to drink while I was waiting for husband in the supermarket carpark.  That restrictions have lifted a little so we can go to his favourite supermarket again. 

When I feeling a bit glum, husband made me a hot chocolate, he rarely makes a fuss about doing it, & sometimes makes it as a surprise without being asked.

That we had a good chat about houses & areas with a team mate & the boss.  

That I found a cross stitch kit to order & it'll be here on Sunday, that I checked the reviews for a couple I liked & they're printed not counted so I didn't order something I'd be disappointed with.



No comments:

Post a Comment