Sunday 18 April 2021

Lazy day

Thankful that my friend rang & we had a good chat, & that she's ok.

That I slept well & enjoyed reading with husband's arm around me, & telling friend about my dream helped me remember it.

That I got up & got to the woods before it got busy, & I got onto the swing, & my favourite exercise machine - & this time I was able to take a photo of it.  Friend IDd flowers for me.  That going to the woods early means I get a reasonable step count in even being lazy for the rest of the day.

I remembered to go for husband's refills although I was too early for the shop, so I went back later - good to show him I make some effort.

That we found a new show to watch, & that when I got tired I could lie on the bed & do low energy activities like the scratch mandala.

That I remembered my washing was in the machine & got to hang it to dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment