Sunday 25 April 2021

Woods & friends

Thankful for being awake to read in bed, & that husband rolled over & put his arm around me.

That it was quiet at the woods when I got there, so parking was easy & I had a conversation with another visitor.  & it remained quiet as I walked around, glad it was sunny so I could enjoy sitting listening / reading for my recovery breaks.

That a friend has just started making cards & I can support her by getting her to do my mum's birthday card, saving me a trip (which I haven't managed in over a week).  Also finally can send cousin a card for her new baby.

That husband made a lovely dinner, & he chopped up the melon for me so we had that too.

For having hobbies that I enjoy, that can be done either lying in bed or lying on the sofa, for low energy days.



No comments:

Post a Comment