Tuesday 6 April 2021

Contact

Thankful that I seem to be ok on the tablets, that I can just quietly get on with things when I'm having an off day, & that I managed to survive the day.  That I had a reasonable conversation with a work mate & was left alone for the rest of the day. & that I've had some reasonable ideas.

That I remembered the meetup tonight & it was enjoyable.  & perhaps when it's my turn to present I can do a talk about tarot.  & it finished earlier than advertised, before I got wriggly. & since I knew that you can get straight back in to with the same link when it times out, I could get straight back in - chuffed with myself.  That there are things like meetup so I can get talking to people, also for things like the tarot social - there are opportunities there for me to take.

Husband shared the cookies with me, an unexpected treat, & that he ordered dinner & brought me mine because he knew I was busy in the zoom.

That I had a conversation with a friend I haven't spoken to in a while, husband passed me the headset while he went off for a few minutes.

That my boss is happy for me to go into work & I'm looking forward to it.  That I have the leeway to go in or not.

That I got a lovely reply from my coach & am happy taking the time off that I need.

That I braved emailing the doctors to check the number, & yes I had it wrong so hopefully I have the right one now & can sort out some counselling.

No comments:

Post a Comment