Saturday 10 April 2021

Life

Thankful that I'm settled on the tablets.  

That I got up & had breakfast & a good chat with a friend.

That it was warm in the car as husband did the shopping.  

That he made me yummy dinner, & I had his share of the cake.

That I made it through the sleepy after dinner stage without falling asleep, and have resurrected an old cross stitch project.  Am enjoying stitching again, & now I know to colour in the pattern it's so much easier to keep track of where I'm up to.

That husband's gone to make me hot chocolate without being asked.

Clean air to breathe and safe drinking water on tap, electricity, entertainment. My health & that of my family & friends, & that we have access to medical care.

Having a safe, warm, dry, place to sleep & spend my days. That I can read and have plenty of books, and for the life skills my parents & relatives taught me, so that I can cook, & clean, & keep to a budget & pay my bills, & for the car & being able to drive. That I've been given the knowledge & skills to function as an adult, & that I have husband & we have a lovely house with plenty of space for us, & room for us to both work from home without disturbing each other, & we have jobs we enjoy, & I have a laugh with my team mates, & I have a good boss.


No comments:

Post a Comment