Tuesday 13 April 2021

hot chocolate

Thankful that I got up early in time to speak to IT before I went to work, & that I got to work when I needed to.

That husband rolled over & put his arm around me & I lay in bed a while longer & read, & that set my day up well.

That I was home to open the door to the postie & receive my crystals.  They arrived safely & are fab.

That husband found a new hot chocolate supplier & made me a cup tonight - it's lovely (which is good because he's got me 5 packs).

That I got to speak to the boss & keep him informed about what's happening, & I was able to meet someone in person & explain what was happening rather than trying to do it by email.

That I remembered to drink more today so I survived without getting a headache.

That I got home safely, & a contact said they would talk to friend's son about career options.


No comments:

Post a Comment