Friday 2 April 2021

Colouring

That I had a light hearted chat with my boss early on.  Glad I had the sense to log off, & that my boss got my message & was fine with me doing that.  That I could push out my meetings til next week.  That I can log in tomorrow & sort out my timesheet.

That I have the luxury of being able to spend the day in bed, that I was awake when the door went, & that my new jeans fit.

That I was at home when I made a mess & it was no big deal to sort out.

For the hobbies I enjoy, like colouring & reading, & that reading gives me inspiration for blogging which gives me an outlet for my ideas.  For having interesting & enjoyable colouring books & a variety of pens and pencils, & for the new pencil sharpener husband got me - way easier on the wrist & fingers.

That he went out & got lunch, & cooked tea too.

That I've found a shop in the next town that sells crystals and home made soap and looks to have other interesting items in.  Somewhere to look forward to visiting when I can travel my 20km



No comments:

Post a Comment