Wednesday 28 April 2021

Outdoors

Thankful to be able to read in bed snuggling husband, for having instant downloads from the library and an interesting selection.  That a grief book was available & timely after the therapy session.

That friends were available to respond to messages & for the conversations we have.  

That I got through to the doctors in a reasonable time, & my phone sound was on so we heard it when it rang, & the phone call today means I don't need to factor it into workplans next week.  That I'm good to continue on my current course for the next few months.  That he rang this morning when I was home.

That husband cooked lunch, & he got me soup.  That he shared the macaroni cheese with me & half is a much more sensible portion.

That I've enjoyed browsing the tarot challenge group.

For it being dry for the drive & visit out, am glad we can travel further & there are free places to visit.  That I didn't travel as far as intended because I was so tired after my walk.  Thankful to have the day off for the lie in, lazy morning, & the chance to get out, & then nap.



No comments:

Post a Comment