Tuesday 20 April 2021

Work

Thankful that there was a chair for me when I got to work, & that I remembered about the discussion I'd agreed to (but forgotten about).  & that husband came for a walk with us at lunch & that I enjoyed the potatoes.

That the team meeting was fun, & I like my team.  & that I managed to get a good bit done on the document I'm supposed to be updating.

That the urgent thing came through & mentor buddy was available for a call so we got it done.

That I got to speak to friend after therapy & talk through it a little, & that I helped her cheer up.  That she appreciated the Reiki I sent her this morning.

That husband made me hot chocolate, & that I resisted take away & made myself omelette - that we had cheese & eggs in the fridge.

That book arrived to friend.

That I have tomorrow off, am looking forward to my recovery day, & collecting plants from a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment