Thursday 22 April 2021

Chatting

Thankful that the antsy feeling fades through the day, that I had yesterday off & the energy to get through today.

That my boss is happy for me to have Wednesdays off, & that we have a way forward to improve communication with the dept we support.  That he came to the team meeting & I got to have a decent conversation about my projects.  That he emailed appreciation about something I'd flagged & managed to get me an answer.

That it's been so long since I was anxious that I've forgotten what that's like - mostly.  And I'm glad to be doing better now, & that I spoke to the doctor & got the extra tablets.  Thankful to have been able to register with a doctor & get appointments.

That I caught up with a friend at lunch time & enjoyed chatting with him.  That the wi-fi reaches the garden so I sat out in the sun watching the bunny.  That I've been blessed with a social week with friends.

That husband cut up the melon & put it in the fridge for me, & he made me hot chocolate.  That he looks after me well.





No comments:

Post a Comment