Thursday 17 October 2019

The outside world

Thankful friends are tolerating how self  obsessed i am at the moment.   That I do generally remember to ask how they are.  & that I will later message one to say I'm glad she's feeling better.

That a few people have got in touch yesterday out of the blue.  I love those, "I'm free if you're available" messages from people who never have time to breathe.

Friend's cat came to me for a stroke.

Husband's home.  & I sacrificed hot chocolate so I'd have milk for cereal.

That it was dry at the beach & I enjoyed sitting there reading  a book & messaging  friends.  That I have enough warning of being tired to get safely home to nap.  That I was awake & ok to go to friend's & I liked the food.  & that I got home safely from here too.  That I have got safely home from everywhere I've ever been.

That a few people I've known along the way have now dropped off my radar & are.out of my life.

Got reassuring feedback from the others, & from the client.

No comments:

Post a Comment