Wednesday 16 October 2019

Support

Thankful for friends, for all the support I have.  One of them (who is chronic at keeping in touch) messaged tonight out of the blue, I am touched.
Thankful I knew I was getting hungry & friend keeps snacks in her car, enough to tide me over before food.  Thankful I took a coat, & it was dry (both the coat & the weather).  2 beaches & a water feature to enjoy, saw some ducks & swans (or geese).
Did a really useful clarification exercise with her.  Now I know what's important.
Had a better chat with the doctor, & got to ask some of my questions.
Thankful that I had the strawberries out for friend coming & she enjoyed them, & the grapes.
Remembered to take the opportunity to practice dowsing & found some food in the freezer.
Glad too I finally remembered to email work & mention friend is coming, & that I've taken care of emailing my fit note in.  Also that I managed to read this one without getting so upset.
Friend gave me the perfect explanation / title for a colouring I did today. & that I remembered to send him a photo of it.
& for another friend that I reached out to & had a really good conversation with.

No comments:

Post a Comment