Thursday 3 October 2019

Nap time

Thankful I have the day off work so it doesn't matter that I didn't sleep.
Thankful husband took me for a longish walk so I've got today's steps & exercise, & hopefully will be tired out enough to sleep.  Also that the book I wanted to get wasn't in the shop & I'm not tempted by anything else so my no-spend is intact.  That I remembered I had left over soup & had that for lunch.
Thankful that my boss was there when I rang & that we had a little conversation, & that he's being supportive, & that handing in my doctor's note will wait til Monday when husband's back at work.  Also that husband has given me some ideas & I have a vague idea of where to start.
That there isn't too much tidying up to do before my parents arrive tomorrow, & that I still have plenty of nap time.


No comments:

Post a Comment