Tuesday 15 October 2019

Talking

Thankful there wasn't a queue in the post office, that I got my parcels posted.
That I got the things I wanted in the shop, & that I got parked outside.  That someone waited for me to pull out of the space I couldn't see out of, & it was fine cos they were waiting for my space.
Friend came round when I was awake!  & eating dinner so she didn't stay long & I got sufficient nap before going out to counselling.  & she phoned later so I remembered to tell her the flowers are still going strong.
Pulled round a bit in counselling, there are plenty of opportunities to do things (like communicate) once I see them.
 & adventure took me to Tesco so I bought the things I forgot this morning & some tea.  Got home safely.
Done well resisting chocolate.
Ate plenty of fruit.
Seeing a friend tomorrow.  Sorted for a meeting.
Got feedback & my reading was well received.

It doesn't matter that my brain isn't working well, there's always tomorrow,




No comments:

Post a Comment