Wednesday 2 October 2019

Beach, talking, walking

Today I am thankful for the lack of alarm clock since husband's off work.  I am thankful for his calm presence & his cuddly nature.  I am pleased that I am safe & cared for.

Thankful too for a friend who took me to the beach, for the chat & the walk, & the bacon butty & drink.  Thankful to the mutual friend who introduced us.  Thankful for the sun, that the weather was dry, for the pub (& toilets!) in the middle of the walk, & the quiet, pleasant beaches we have here.

I am so thankful that I got a doctors appointment, for the opportunity to say what I needed to, to feel heard, for more time off work, for a boss who's easy to deal with in these respects.  That I'm coming off the tablets, that I remember what it was like beforehand.

Thankful that I have this blog, for the mindset that lets me see good.  For the last time I was in the café & overheard someone ask for sausage sandwich so I knew to ask for bacon butties.  For things I take forgranted like being able to drive, & the beach being nearby, & drinking water, & being able to shower, & having food, & healthcare, & a job, a house, husband, friends....

No comments:

Post a Comment