Saturday 12 October 2019

Change camp

By 11am today I am already thankful for friends, & the comments on my blog, husband's doing the bunnies for me. Being able to get the bus to these workshops, that there was in date fruit to bring to the shared lunch. & the day continued. There was something I liked at lunch, I walked in just as the friend I was meeting came in too, that there was hot chocolate, that I really enjoyed the session I went to, interesting conversations with people. Safe space, quiet time, being able to sit out on the stairs. husband remembered to do the bunnies, company to the bus station so I got on in the right direction, bus arrived just after I did. Turning up late & leaving early & getting the bus were all good choices, I got off at the right stop. My reading was well received & I've posted it now. That I remembered to post these.

No comments:

Post a Comment