Sunday 6 October 2019

Crystal healing

Thankful I got up in time to clean out the bunnies & see my parents off, & to get to the crystals in good time & for the seat by the radiator.  That I got parked on the appropriate side of the road & stayed dry walking up in the rain.  That friend has prepped teacher that I was fragile.  Thankful too for the different atmosphere & being able to sit back & chill.

Thankful I got the opportunity to do a healing, that a friend will let me practice on her too.  That I have friends to share these interests with. Thankful for the healing I had, & that the meditations were enjoyable, & for rediscovering myself.  I have a well defined sense of fun, & I need to indulge it, that's good to know.  Thankful for the clarity to make some decisions.  & for just a small spend in the shop afterwards 😎

Thankful my parents got home safely & that husband washed the sofa throws while I was out.  & that he was happy to come to the other chippie so I could enjoy my favourite fishcake.  That we got parked right outside, only a short walk in the rain.

Thankful that I had the energy to stay awake all day, that I seem to be getting into better sleep habits.  That I was able to gift a friend a crystal, that I am coping better as I'm reducing the tablets, that I have people to speak to, & for the times I don't need to talk & can just listen. Thankful for the kind of person I am, for the being able to prompt people to talk & be able to distract from my worries, & being able to put them into context.  Thankful for my blogs & being able to feel heard.

Thankful for remembering fun things today, & ideas of where to have fun later in the week.  Thankful even my dad had a go on the bongos this time, & that we get on, that the weekend passed easily and we enjoyed each other's company.

No comments:

Post a Comment