Friday 11 October 2019

Cosy

Glad cuppa was in friend's house rather than out.  I got to stay in my pjs & dressing gown, cosy.
Her kitten is so sweet & soft, & it kept rubbing up against me & having a fuss.  Kitten love.  She said it doesn't usually take to people that quickly so i feel special.
She was really good to talk to, useful info & a good listener.  Several hugs. 
Very thankful I have friends & I'm not going through this alone.  That I have understanding & supportive friends & experiences to learn from.
Another neighbour invited me round & have me pudding.  Thankful for naps & sofas, & being able to laze. 
Husband came home early.
Friend has agreed to support me in a meeting if i need him to.
Reading is ok, edits are useful to think about but not much work is required.
Remembered about change camp & the sessions I'm most interested in are in the middle of the day so i can sleep in & go late & leave early.
Am off the tablets earlier than expected & it's giving me the opportunity to see what I'm like without.

Glad I remembered to write this post today. I have so much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment