Wednesday 9 October 2019

Friends

Thankful I had a good nap, that the bunnies are happy & healthy, & soft & I got to cuddle big one twice today! That yesterday we identified stroking the bunnies as soothing, good description.
That I got to friend's house ok, & staying local was a good decision, that there was something on the menu for me to eat, & we had a good chat, & a laugh, & some interesting topics came up.  That I've remembered to put aside the book we were talking about so husband can lend it to her.

That the weather & the ground were dry when we went for our walk, & that I got home safely.  That the longer trip out is saved for another day when I'll have no concerns about getting home.  Pleased too to hear that another friend has made a good decision.  & that I remembered the pan on the hob before anything burned, & that I had soup available for dinner.  
& that husband is home now 😍🥰

That work are implementing mental health first aiders.

No comments:

Post a Comment