Wednesday 30 October 2019

Beach

Thankful that today's delivery was a book & it fit through the letterbox, that friend found a free carpark & that there were spaces available.  That I'd taken a book to read & it was dry as I sat outside waiting.  That I took a sensible choice of footwear, coat & ear wrap.

Thankful that I got home in time for my nap.  That friend shared some useful insights, that it was a dry day, we found a dog friendly cafĂ© & her dog was well behaved.  That there was something appealing on the menu, & that people were patient as I messed up ordering.

Thankful too that we got to walk on the beach, & that I took my shoes.  That husband woke me up in time for Pilates, & that I enjoyed it.  That I've just remembered the change of date for Christmas party & put it into the calendar.

Thankful for friends, & the people keeping an eye on me, & for the blogging community I'm part of.  Thankful that I have so much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment