Monday 7 October 2019

Lunch

Today I am thankful again for being able to lie in, for being able to get up at my leisure, & for friends to chat to.  For being able to drive & get out & meet people.  For lunch, for the experiences I can better empathise with (like a friend who always eats in cafes).  For being able to get a parking space, & having a friend to help me carry the hay, & remembering the hay, & there being no queue in the post office.  & for making a sensible choice at lunch.
For the beach being nearby, & the freedom to nap, & getting home safely.  That the mania & need to nap have passed & now I can get on with my day, & thankful for the foresight to get curry out for tea.  & now I can remember what I want from the corner shop, & I can go & get cash & supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment