Tuesday 1 October 2019

My cosy bed

Thankful for my cosy bed.  When husband left for work I just melted into it & it kept me safe and warm.  It welcomes me for naps & sleep, & resting.
Thankful husband seems extra cuddly at the moment.  He's very accepting of where I'm at & what I'm capable of, & he sent me sweet gifs.
Thankful my friends are understanding & happy to rearrange plans.
I made it out to the shop & back.  The bunnies are happy & enjoying their cabbage.
I got my purse back.
I finally put the towels away.  One of my objectives for the day achieved.
Husband is off tomorrow, no alarm!  Looking forward to a long undisturbed sleep.
Thankful he came in & watched tv with me for a while, that he's happy for me to either talk or not talk.  That he's easy to be with.
Also for a couple of friends who checked in with me today, tis rare to hear from them.
One has done well with the meetups groups we investigated online last time he visited.  I am pleased for him & he sounds happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment