Thursday 24 October 2019

Healthy

Am thankful I'm feeling better, & for the space to recover.  For access to healthcare & medication, friends and support.  Enjoyed Pilates yesterday, thankful I woke up in time to go, & that there was space for me.  Thankful for my health & physical capability, for friends & support.
That I made it to crystal club, remembered my dowsers.  The session was fun, introduced someone new to labradorite, & found the box containing it in the shop.  Also pleased I was restrained in my shopping.  That I left when I was still ok to drive, & got home safely.  That I found friend's house & that I got her a different clear quartz.  That even though I was early to lunch, friend is also reliably early.  It was really good catching up.  Am pleased other friend changed it to breakfast today, getting up early had me napping early.  Thankful I collected husband's parcel, getting to there before it closed, & he checked the id before the parcel name (so the different initial wasn't an issue).

Thankful another friend is free for lunch tomorrow, & that I changed my appointment.  Also friend is looking like her job is secure, & baby will be home soon.  That it's dry, & I got out on my swing, remembered my parents card (& retrieved it from the shop).  That husband is home later, early enough to talk to.  Thankful for all I have.

Thankful I was able to get help when I needed it, that I was able to make that decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment