Monday 28 October 2019

Conveniences

Today I am thankful for all the things I take forgranted that make my life easier, & not everyone has access to (some of these are things I used yesterday, still grateful for them today, & everyday - even when I don't use them it's reassuring to know they're there).
  • hot running water, 
    • safe & plentiful drinking water
    • sinks & the shower
    • washing machine & dishwasher
  • flushing toilet, plenty of toilet roll
  • indoor kitchen with extractor & window that opens, & husband cooking
    • food mixer, oven, grill, microwave
    • electricity & lights,
    • wifi & internet
    • gas & the heating
    • fridge & freezer
    • entertainment, books & being able to read
  • a corner shops within easy walking distance
  • the tip was empty when we went
So much to be thankful for, my heart overflows today.

No comments:

Post a Comment