Monday 3 September 2018

Ok :-)

I survived the day, I came home in a good mood & we went out for dinner.
Dinner was good, the waitress recognised us, & offered us tea on the house.  I got parked, generally a concern at that restaurant.
I met my boss in passing & I got to tell him what was going on.  He's prepped for tomorrow & is giving me extra time.  & is gently reminding me not to try to do everything at once.
I was proactive about something, & that led me to investigate something else.  Good that I'm aware of it, & hopefully I can use that to show my boss I'm being proactive.

I had a good conversation with a colleague at other site, he was really helpful.  It's good to be building those relationships.

Husband came walkies & I got my 10k steps, he even came the extra to the shop to get milk.  There's hot chocolate in my near future 😍💖

No comments:

Post a Comment