Wednesday 19 September 2018

energy

  • I got to the shop before it closed & got a big bag of hay,
    • managed to get it safely home in the wind
  • shared chocolate with a friend
  • loving the reiki & the crystals
    • feeling the positive energy radiating from me
    • looking forward to doing level 2
  • appreciating the fact that I can wander at work
    • got a few little jobs crossed off
    • & got plenty of steps
  • relieved I have the new job, & that most things 
  • walk to the shop got me my 10k
  • feeling the burn after weights and thankful my forearms & wrists are ok
  • was inspired to do a little bit of housework
  • thankful for my friends, for shared interests & things to talk about, & thought provoking conversation.
    • glad also for book recommendations & the time & desire to read, & people that're interested in discussing my findings with me

No comments:

Post a Comment