Wednesday 5 September 2018

Excited

  • I finished my first story cube story, & finally got it to show on my blog.
    • ordered myself a new set, they'll be waiting for me coming home from my parents - something to look forward to.
  • Was telling a friend about it & he suggested my dice tower would work well with it, 
    • & it does, even the cube box fits perfectly (without the sleeve) into the well.
  • I've got tomorrow off so it doesn't matter that I am excited past bedtime
    • I love getting excited 😍😍
  • I had a good day at work, made my 10k steps, & beat workmate within work hours
    • lunch was also fun, & I had a good conversation with a few work mates.
    • made progress on a few things & stayed calm.
  • Had fun playing heroes with husband
  • Remembered how much I enjoyed studying, had the chance to remember the astrophysics.  I have been privileged to learn some fascinating stuff
  • the new magnets I bought for my T-card board at work are fabulous, pretty & strong.  Enough that I can pin sheets of paper (multiple sheets) to it with them
  • I cleared my desk a little
  • workmate specially saved me the last piece of fudge 

No comments:

Post a Comment