Sunday 2 September 2018

walks

I drove to town, even taking a different wrong turning & still was ok.  Plenty of parking in my usual carpark, & empty enough that I reversed into a space.
Glad I had the sense to split in into two trips from the carpark, plus it went well towards my 10k.
Am relieved it's gone, & hopefully to someone who'll appreciate it.  Also glad of decluttering advice to wish something well & set it free, that's a burden released.
& I was disciplined & only bought one thing, story cubes.  I'm looking forward to using them & have set up a new blog for it.

Went dino hunting & have found where the footpath crosses the train line.  No need to even do that again, though I'm glad I know.  Also levelled up my favourite epic dino & got myself to 15k.  Have found somewhere to do the special battles that's not outside someone's house so I'm off there for that now.

Husband made lush dinner,

No comments:

Post a Comment