Saturday 22 September 2018

exercise & play & sunshine

  • I got up early & took husband shopping.  Got a lovely new jumper & remembered sheets.
  • Then off to walking club but actually went & had a mosey by the river by myself, 
  • the play area was empty so I went on the zip wire & then the nest swing
  • lovely lunch meeting a friend
    • found it ok
    • so much nattering
    • he puts a different perspective on things, it's useful
    • another wander around the golf course
      • the weather was dry, & sunny
  • came home to watch tv & eat with husband
  • did weights, unprompted & unsupervised
    • still shaking from the effort!
    • yoga to stretch out a little afterwards
  • enjoying the book I picked up
    • glad I took it today
  • did some colouring in as well 

No comments:

Post a Comment