Tuesday 25 September 2018

ticking along

Back to good meetings with boss, he's the rate determining step for a lot of my work at the moment & he knows it so he's happy enough for me to just keep plodding on.

Had part of a conversation we needed to have, so at least he knows the score.  It was ok.  If I ever have to explain myself it'll be easier now.

Got another document finished, gradually plodding through stuff....

The guys came & took away the stupid bush from the front garden, & cleared the tree from the back.  Garden looks so much better.

The alarm at work cleared by home time & we remembered to go to the co-op for money to pay the guys.

Workmate got home safely

Remembered to phone my Grandad & he was really pleased to hear from me.

Putting the heating on, glad I have a safe warm cosy house, & a husband to snuggle into.

No comments:

Post a Comment