Monday 17 September 2018

work days

  • a mistake that I made early on in the day didn't matter - phew
  • got in early to get something out of the way & the boss saw me on his way in
  • lots of people enjoyed Friday night.
  • got a project completed except for the final report & closing out documents,
    • easy low brain power tasks
    • even got to play on visio
  • made baby steps on another project, an urgent one
    • as long as I can keep making baby steps people (the boss) should be happy 
  • lunch was good fun, got to make plans with a friend
  • plenty of wandering opportunities
    • husband took me walkies
    • got my 10k steps for the day (15k!)
  • remembered an errand husband wanted to run when he'd forgotten it
having a laugh with a mate, the ability to edit.
Being able to type & have instant (ish) conversations with people.
Having the pc to protect my wrists from phone use

The connections I have, thankful for my friends.
Thankful for the energy, both mine, and for the universal energy I feel connection to now with the reiki & the crystals,  also thankful the friend my dowser chose a stone for really likes the gift.
Thankful for so many things.  Thankful that I can feel this radiating from me, & that I can access it.

No comments:

Post a Comment