Wednesday 12 September 2018

I am good

  • I got down to Reading with no bother.
  • I handled a complication well, calmly & all's well that ends well.
  • I enjoyed the walk to the venue, & we finished early so I could get my train
  • coming back was ok, the seat next to me was free so I had room to stretch out,
  • I've even been able to deal with feeling overwhelmed, & merely pushed it aside & found something to concentrate on.
    • There's plenty enough to do, & some of it is low effort tasks that can just tick over as I feel like it
  • The boots I want to wear on Friday seem comfortable
  • I had a lovely lunch with a friend 
    • I have people around me to vent to, even though the venting took me by surprise
  • Husband's home tonight,
    • I've been missing talking to him
  • I have cool toys to play with
    • I love that I'm easily entertained
  • I just got the bunnies cleaned out in time for a deadline yesterday
  • I slept really well
  • Friend loves the pens I gave her

No comments:

Post a Comment