Friday 21 September 2018

Friends

I had a fab day
  • friends at work to cheer me up & calm me down
  • had a lovely lunch & chat & window shopping experience with a friend
    • solidarity :-)
    • she is really interesting & wise
    • remembered what it is I like about my job & my workmates
    • bacon!!
  • weather was good so we went for a wander along the river
    • there's a nice short walk on tomorrow, close to where another friend lives
  • got a task from the boss that I was able to crack on with & get back to him 
    • am pleased with what I did
  • remembered at the last minute to send an email - just in time
  • my cleansing bells arrived, I'm ready to do my healing grid :-)

  • thankful for the friends I have
  • & the opportunity to spend time with good people

No comments:

Post a Comment