Tuesday 19 April 2022

Work & play

Thankful to get out in the sunshine & have a little walk.  That it stayed dry for long enough for me to get out and back.

The daffodils in the back garden look so cheerful, & the ones I mowed out the front have popped back up.

That the bin got emptied today, & it was ready to bring up the drive on my return.

That the receptionist was smart enough to ask for payment and that my prescription will be ready tomorrow, & I have a decent stash of tablets anyway.

I remembered the soup & husband shared his chips.  That meals are easy.

Glad I checked through the document even though it meant working later, hopefully I'll get it uploaded in time.  & I got to make a few corrections.

& I braved the new software & the instructions were sufficient for me to get started.  I'll likely miss my deadline & that's ok, I will at least have progress to show in the next update meeting.

For having the freedom to take a nap, & start / finish whenever.

No comments:

Post a Comment