Monday 25 April 2022

Healthcare

Thankful to get an appointment, & that my tooth seems to be ok.  He managed to recement the broken crown, & very thankful it didn't hurt.  My boss is sound & taking time when I need it isn't a problem.

I was calm at the dentist, & it didn't hurt.

That he did a checkup while I was there that they claim on the insurance, & I sorted the paperwork for the treatment I had.  Hopefully I can spread my crowns across 2 years so the insurance covers half of both. Thankful husband gets health insurance through work & we opted in for the dental, & managed to get registered somewhere.

The dentist has pointed out some flaws in my teeth but they should be ok short term.  The hygienist appointment is next month so hopefully after that I'll be able to get the rest of the work done.

I got the stressful document drafted - finally, & a meeting with the boss tomorrow so hopefully we can review it.  The other documents can wait, not fussed about them.



No comments:

Post a Comment