Sunday 17 April 2022

Relaxing

That I slept well, & had a quiet relaxed morning.

That I'd set an alarm for the workshop so I remembered it, & it was good.  Felt better afterwards & am reminded yet again of the resources / toolkit available to me.  That I can do Reiki, & crystals, & can get into hypnotic trance easily & find my way now.

Friend recommended some more books, & am enjoying the audio ones I'm listening to.  

Husband cooked yummy dinner, as always.  & he put the dishwasher on.

Got some creating done, & some brainstorming.

Tablet is charging so I can do more coursework tomorrow.

Friend is thankful for the journalling entry I posted in the group.

For the Earth, for all we have here, air, water, food, shelter...  That conditions are right for our existence & that the Earth supports life.


No comments:

Post a Comment