Saturday 9 April 2022

woods & plans

Thankful I got my study mojo back & picked up my course work, that I have the bulk of it done.
For reaching out to someone & making plans, & the plans grew.  Am proud of myself.  Also that making a decision to give something up has instant results of something else being available.

Husband cooked a yummy dinner, & remembered a film that I wanted to watch when I suggested we watch a film.  That he takes good care of me.

For my calm, drama-free life, & I am better at not getting sucked into other people's drama now.

Also, that I escaped my previous workplace, & this new one is so much better. It's been great for getting me back on my feet, & helping me realise what I need.

That it was a pleasant day & I got to the woods, which were quiet & I got parked easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment