Saturday 2 April 2022

Driving

Thankful for a lazy day, for having me-time to enjoy my hobbies.

That the well-being app includes workouts & some are short enough to hold my interest.

That it started raining as soon as I left the house on foot so I knew to drive down rather than getting soaked.  That even though the car park was busy, I got a space.

The health food shop sells crystal bracelets & I picked up some lovely ones today. That I got to see the craft stalls in the shopping centre & had a lovely chat with one of the stall holders.  Happy to be able to support someone who was brave enough to have a stall for the first time today, & it was dry as I took my painting back to the car.  

That there were plenty of tills open in the supermarket & I easily found what I wanted.

For friend recommending the audio subscription - I'm really enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment