Thursday 14 April 2022

Safe

Thankful for having an excuse to go in, & that I managed to get a desk.  That I like my team mates & we have a laugh, & we had safety in numbers for the meeting.  That the manager came over to speak to us & seems sound.  Plus there was free snacks & drinks, & some fruit & we got to take some away with us for later.

That we found the Easter eggs easily enough & they're nice ones.
Managed to get my headers fixed & my doc uploaded, & headers in my second doc fixed too.  Nearly got the second one finished.
Thankful for the long weekend & that I have plenty hours banked this week.
That I found the other book I've been reading.
Anti-histamine sorted me out this morning so looks like it is just allergies.

That I am calm, & everything is ok,

No comments:

Post a Comment