Friday 29 April 2022

Happy

Completed the work chore task I started yesterday, just in time for the boss to ask after it today.  Am always glad when I have things in hand for when he asks.
Husband helped me fix a different broken document.
Had a comprehensive chat with the boss, mostly summarising everything I've been working on - & all's well.  Also that he's looking into getting my contract extended.
Got a few steps when I went to collect husband & workmate walked out with us so we had a decent chat.  Also that I called in to collect my document on the way to the office & was successful.  Boss has booked me a desk for next week so I can crack on with the next activity.
Husband ordered me more chocolate, & I like it.

Long weekend, plenty of books, & stitching projects.  Am happy.  Thankful to be feeling much better - it's a good while since I've had to take any time off.  Excited about art class starting again too.

No comments:

Post a Comment