Thursday 21 April 2022

Calm

Thankful I got through today's work & am feeling calmer about work now.  The most urgent things are done & everything else will keep, & even the most urgent things weren't that bad.
Got to postpone a meeting I wasn't prepared for.
That I checked with a team mate & there's a spare desk so I can go in tomorrow, & it'll be easier to explain in person & we can have all the relevant documentation open.  That I found the magic button that fixed my contents page - phew.
Boss likes the new table in the document, & the things he asked for today were taken care of.

That there was a slot with my massage therapist, & I'm booked in for Saturday.
That I got my tablets, & she asked about "both" items so I avoided them dispensing things I didn't want.
That I can have an early night & go to bed & leave dealing with everyone til the morning.

Husband reminded me about Pilates so I made it to most of the session, & it was an easy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment