Tuesday 12 April 2022

Books

Thankful the hutch & run are gone, & the guy brought someone to help him carry them so we didn't have to.

That husband is so laid back he didn't mind that I forgot his birthday, & he made a tasty dinner,  That he's going to site later in the week so we can collect our Easter eggs, & that work provide us with treats.

That I went to the hypercare & know what to do next, that I also got help when I need it.  

That I have the freedom to come & go around work, & can take naps etc at lunch.  That I found something interesting enough to keep me entertained & I'll have plenty of hours this week.  The meetings I was too tired for were cancelled.

I'm enjoying my book, & have plenty of reading time.  & have an  Amazon voucher so I can buy new books.

No comments:

Post a Comment