Wednesday 6 April 2022

Reflections

Husband did weights with me, glad that I brought some of the weights & the bench, & that he does them with me - even if he's not doing them himself he watches me to ensure I have good form.

That I took myself to the woods rather than hang around, & I enjoyed the walk.  The drizzle cleared up & I enjoyed a wander down a different path.  & I got back to the car just as he was heading into his appointment so I got back to the meeting place just before him.

That I get my day off, & enjoyed a lie in, needed the sleep.  The session I logged in for was ok, & I finished the other things I agreed to do.  The initial panic wore off as I remembered I was confused about the days, & I have time to sort everything out tomorrow.  That I am calmer in general.

I'm enjoying the tiger & have made loads of progress today, along with some modifications that're lost in the pattern now.

That I had time to review my notes before counselling & am loving the notebook I chose.  

Enjoyed creating a grid for a friend & have let go of the need for her to live up to my ideals around thank you, the pleasure was in the creating regardless of whether or not she appreciates it.  

That I have a good toolkit, & flexibility to choose to act different depending on circumstance.  & that I'm ok with missing yesterday's grats & combining them with today's - even though posts can be backdated now.

Husband made me lunch, & then made me hot chocolate tonight & seems happy to do so.  That he is so sweet & lovely, & that we have a calm, happy life.  Glad to be free of the drama that previous associations bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment